His Safe Haven

Serving impoverished areas of the world by providing abandoned and special needs children with necessary housing, food, education, medical care and spiritual support in a safe and therapeutic environment, with an emphasis on maintaining intact family units.


Monday, March 11, 2013

THE HAVEN CHILDREN'S PROGRAM...

The vision for building His Safe Haven village has never changed, but we now have an immediate operating program under HSH, with the 11 children we have been given to care for. We have officially named this smaller program...

THE HAVEN CHILDREN'S PROGRAM
           (AND FOSTER HOMES IN MONROVIA).

WE ONLY NEED 3.5 SPONSORSHIPS (A TOTAL OF $350/MONTH) TO COVER THE CARE AND FOSTERING OF THE 11 CHILDREN WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH!! 


Here is an introduction to a wonderful friend of mine, my sister in Christ and a super prayer warrior! 
She is taking on the task of the Child Sponsorships (for the 11 children we are now taking care of) and helping me with the Haven Children's Program and Foster Homes in the Monrovia area.
Tanya Pruitt
"I am first and foremost passionately in love with Jesus, my savior and my closest friend. I am a wife to a dedicated and loving husband and mother (and step-mom) to 28 children, most of them adopted. I am a retired nurse and passionate about helping homeless and abandoned children in Liberia Africa. Most of all I am so terribly blessed!!"  Tanya.